• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD!! - 2013 Suzuki RMZ 250

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I have for sale a 2013 Suzuki RMZ 250 in very good shape. Barely ridden with just the usual scratched plastics as only blemishes. Fuel injected; starts 1-2 kicks cold, one warm. Runs strong. Well maintained. Upgrades include complete FMF exhaust, Renthal fat bars, Boysen clutch cover, gripper seat. Almost new tires. Great for track or woods bike.

Please don't waste both of our times with low ball offers; I know what it's worth, and am in no hurry to sell.
Very reasonably priced at $2350.

I won't lie; I'm not sure on the hours, but it's the same answer I got when I asked, lol. I prefer to test ride myself, and it pulls strong, oil looks clean, no smoking/noises, etc.

Is it lowered? It appears to have aftermarket linkage and I see that the forks are about 15mm up in the clamps

good price

Thanks, and yes. I think it's a very fair price after looking around to see what the market says. I found nothing cheaper than $2500, and they didn't include the farkles.

Is it lowered? It appears to have aftermarket linkage and I see that the forks are about 15mm up in the clamps

No, it's factory height. PO just put a bunch of red anodized bling on it. Too many to list, so I didn't include them in original post, but I like the whole yellow/black/red combo.

aspr, not sure what your last post means

It means, he is telling stromxtc he needs your bike. Or something like that.

aspr, not sure what your last post means

If you include another person's username in a post with the @ in front of it, they will get an alert that someone mentioned them in the thread. If they have their notifications set to send them emails for alerts, then they will also get an email with a link back to the thread in question. It's kind of the same way Facebook handles when people mention other users in their comments.

@Rydah

LOL, showing my age and lack of social media prowess. Thanks for the explanation, Scott.

I'm not finished destroying the RM I own now. We will know soon if it's a total loss.

Back