• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD - 2019 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport

AllByteNoBark

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
John
My 2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sport is for sale. I have been battling with vertigo since last November due to some inner ear damage from years ago. Figured I would have it under control by now but still having issues. So the ATAS is up for sale. I have ridden it very little since this problem surfaced and do not want it to just sit in the shop.

Details:
  • One owner bought new March 2021
  • Mileage: currently 5876
  • Heated grips
  • Like new
  • Manual transmission
  • ABS
Add ons:
  • McCruise electronic cruise control
  • BUMOT Xtremada Soft Pannier System
  • BUMOT tool box
  • Rigg Gear tailbag
  • Denali Soundbomb Mini Horn
  • Air deflector for windscreen
  • Dunlop Trailmax Mission tires
  • OEM center stand
  • ADV windshield brace
  • Hondo Juiced Squeeze
  • Pigtail for trickle charger
  • Fork tunnel cover

There might be some more but that is what I can think of right now. BUMOT also offers hard bags that fit the mounting system.

I must say this is my favorite motorcycle that I have owned and I have owned a lot of them. Runs great, nothing I know of needs attention. Oil last changed at 5,000 miles. I just need to let it go.

Happy to answer any questions.

Sorry, no photos yet. Will try to get some in the next few days. Donation to the forum if it sells here. I have not listed elsewhere yet and probably won't for a few days. Quite a few photos of it on thew site here. Here is a link to one: https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/post-your-day-rides-here.65052/page-136#post-1787095

Photos taken and added 7/10/22

atas-left.jpg

atas-left-front.jpg

atas-left-rear.jpg

atas-rear.jpg

atas-right-rear.jpg

atas-right.jpg

atas-front.jpg

atas-dash.jpg

atas-cruise.jpg

If anyone needs specific images let me know.

And a couple with the bags on.

atas-bags-left.jpg

atas-bags-right.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to hear it. I have been missing your local photos.

have been battling with vertigo since last November due to some inner ear damage from years ago. Figured I would have it under control by now but still having issues
But this is no reason to stop contributing to this forum, especially since you have Starlink 🎆
I have said I wish I could have picked something up like this(used) when I entered into the 2 wheeled world. This sounds like a good opportunity for someone.

But this is no reason to stop contributing to this forum, especially since you have Starlink 🎆
I have said I wish I could have picked something up like this(used) when I entered into the 2 wheeled world. This sounds like a good opportunity for someone.
I will try to continue posting some photos and stuff. Have some from a trip we took last month, just have not got around to sorting through them.

I feel your pain. I've got vertigo also. Cannot fly anymore. Mine is from head injury , concussion.
Good luck with the sale

Okay, lowered the price. Have not got pictures taken yet. If anyone has any questions let me know. Someone needs this and I don't like just looking at it.

Photos posted in original post. Let me know if you need any specific photos. It is a great bike, just needs someone to ride it!
Oops did not respond to the details part. As far as details let me know what questions you have and I will do my best to answer them.

What a beautifully set up bike. What rear rack is that? what windshield deflector?

What a beautifully set up bike. What rear rack is that? what windshield deflector?
Thanks. It is a wonderful motorcycle and amazingly versatile. The rear rack is the standard rack that comes on the Adventure Sport version of the Africa Twin. I just added the tail bag which I used for stuff I always took on day rides. The windshield deflector is one I bought off of Amazon after it was recommended by someone on the forum here. It made a big difference and now there is no noticeable buffeting at any speed I have rode at. It does have the air guard for the fork tunnel also, kind of forgot about that.

...you have the Camel ADV dash brace on there....that is a +++++
Yes, it is a great piece of kit. To be honest I put everything on the bike that I thought would improve function. Got it setup perfect for me and really enjoy riding it. Thing out of my control are taking me a different direction and I look forward to that also. Would just like to see the bike go to someone who will enjoy it and ride it.

Glad you got it sold. You can still check in here and let us see those sunsets or post up a target with a nice tight group.

Back