• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold FS: Red Bull GPStar Leather Jacket Size 60

Reaction score
$50

This is some more gear I got from a friend that quit riding. It a big leather jacket. Size 60. He is 6'4" 275. I wear a 50 long jacket and this leather jacket was a little big. It is Purple and Red. I am sure he got it from Cycle gear in Greenspoint.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• redbull back.jpg
    redbull back.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 151
  • redbull.jpg
    redbull.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Re: FS: Red Bull GPStar Leather Jacket Size 60

Yes it does. Back, shoulder and elbows. I am not sure of the thickness of the leather, but it is solid.

Is it a Joe Rocket jacket? Who made this?

I'm pretty interested, I just wish I could try it on before having to pay for shipping all the way to California. If I'm back in TX before it sells and can swing by I'll let you know.

As far as i can tell GP Star is the manufacturer. The jacket came from cyccle gear. I cant find any other brand names on the jacket.

Ok, I'm sold at that price assuming that there are no tears/abrasions/etc. and that all of the zippers work. Even with shipping it'd be a deal if it fits. PM incoming!

Back