• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

South East Texas 200

Chad did pretty good considering it was his first ride like this and on a new bike. He’s new to dirt and has only run an abbreviated version of the Cheeseburger loop once before this ride. It had rained heavily 3 days prior to this ride; good in that the deep sand was packed, bad due to standing water and some slick spots. Had to bypass the one deep water hole. Was definitely a good ride. Don’t order the rancho burger at the restaurant in Comesneil.

It's too bad my camera died before getting stuck in the puddle or crossing the deep sand, that would have made the video a little more exciting. I managed to not drop the bike, almost got bucked off a few times.

Great video, Chad, and thanks for sharing. Love that music, lol! I agree with Jay too; you did great for a dirt newbie. Those weren't ideal conditions for sure, but that's the best way to learn, right? Hope we'll get the chance to do some more soon.

Back