• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Houston DS Riders

I was looking for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to disappoint, but I had an involuntary, tiring, and stressful trip to Lufkin on Saturday and I want up for it. Looking at the mileage y'all did I wouldn't have made it on a good day right now.

You guys are putting together some great rides. I have switched gears to my mountain biking hobby, trying to get in shape for a couple of big rides. It is taking up all of my motorcycle time. I will keep checking in and see if I can make a ride soon.

I am doing some upgrades to the690 Saturday. Auxiliary tank under seat. USB power port and if they show up heated grips for winter riding![emoji38][emoji38]

Heated grips are awesome. I'll never own another bike without them. Total game changer for cool weather.

I haven't been on 2 wheels today, but I'm out at my buddies country property and have been on the 4 wheelers a little bit.

I also had some nice company for my morning cuppa.
0cb3dca3421e973c85833e3a76f7cebf.jpg

I have starting in Katy and right now I am in burton. May make it end up in Brenham. I am not sure yet. It is mostly unpaved!

Awesome! Can't wait to see the route. Had to look up Burton of course!🤣

Ooo, just moved to college station and need some rides! Subbed!

Sent from my Moto Z2 using Tapatalk

Weather is gonna be as good as it can get this weekend. So what's cooking?

Any of you guys signed up for the Hill Country 500 this up coming weekend?
I just signed up for option two.

I signed up back in October I havre done it several years now. I am going up Friday morning, me and Mississippi Texan.

Looks like another great RIDING weather weekend is coming this weekend. Thoughts? Lets discuss...

Well, with Debye's bike being down and me liking all my appendages remaining right where they've always been, uh no. I'm staying local.

A buddy and I are going out to the hill country to ride the twisted sisters in a few weeks and were hoping to get some dirt riding in as well, does anyone have any good routes in that area? I found a few on some other threads but I've really enjoyed some of the routes you guys have put up and trust your advice.

A buddy and I are going out to the hill country to ride the twisted sisters in a few weeks and were hoping to get some dirt riding in as well, does anyone have any good routes in that area? I found a few on some other threads but I've really enjoyed some of the routes you guys have put up and trust your advice.

I did this route more or less over a 3 day weekend. If you don't count the highway slog anywhere east of Sealy there is some good riding to be had. Twisted Sisters are out near junction but did not take the detour. James River Road is probably the best dual sporting road of the ride. Goes past an exotic game ranch which was cool to see.

Good luck!

I am going to ride tomorrow, late notice I know. I am going to do both water crossings out of fayetville area. Ride will be about 150 to 200 depending on the way we go. Not a total planed route but a good one. If interested post up and will put in more details, plan on eating at pivos ice house on FM 1291. Awesome burgers!

I am in.
And thanks for leading on the HC500. You did a fantastic job.
Always in for a ride with you and I die for a good hamburger.

Cool, I know we did not stop on Sunday ride for lunch, but you will enjoy this place.

Back