• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Breakfast on the 21st? I'm healing up pretty good, but I still won't be able to make it.
My wife had back surgery so I will be on call for anything she might need. Maybe next month!
Every 3rd Saturday. Too bad you can't make it, John. See you in February.

-Jeff

I'm a maybe. I've got a few things to do tomorrow but we'll see. I'd like too.

Sorry, not gonna make it this month...something came up. Hopefully I can be there in Feb.

Good group today. Although it was a grey 45-degrees, everyone rode to breakfast. The conversation ranged from Ecuador, to Baja, to Arkansas, to Isle of Man.

-Jeff

Nice meeting you guys, see ya next time!

Hey Jeff, can you send me a link to your, Isle of Man connection??
TIA

Just a reminder that tomorrow is 3rd Saturday breakfast. I can’t make it this month, but I know some of the regulars will be there.

-Jeff

As much as I enjoy the company it is a 60-mile drive or ride on the 67 over to the restaurant. There isn't a fun way to get there.
So, for right now I'm going to sleep in. As I said I enjoy the company it's the drive that I don't like.
John

As much as I enjoy the company it is a 60-mile drive or ride on the 67 over to the restaurant. There isn't a fun way to get there.
So, for right now I'm going to sleep in. As I said I enjoy the company it's the drive that I don't like.
John
Im going to pass also as i have a lot to get done today and grand sons birthday at noon. It was going to be my last one as i start moving in a week.

Back