• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Where will this occur this month?
Hi, Brooke.

We keep it simple and meet at the same place and time each month. The consistency simplifies planning, the location is a good launching point for post-breakfast rides and the restaurant does a good job accommodating a group of varying size.

I look forward to meeting you.

Caroline's Country Cafe
1000 E Main Street
Midlothian, TX

8 AM

-Jeff

Just saw this post...Love it! The Wifey and I plan to come and have breakfast and meet everyone and maybe a little ride! :) T

Being fairly new to the area, I am just getting settled to the point where I can get out on a bike and enjoy the roads of Ellis and surrounding counties. One of the things I miss about other places I've lived is a regular get together with my motorcycle friends. I've noticed a lot of the DFW events are north of home, which isn't always convenient to attend.

So, I propose a get together of like-minded motorcyclists around Midlothian / Waxahachie to meet for breakfast, get to know each other, maybe go for a ride afterward.

I'll put a stake in the ground for the 3rd Saturday of the month - starting tomorrow Saturday, November, 16. Let's meet at Caroline's Country Cafe at 8 AM:

Caroline's Country Cafe
1000 E Main Street
Midlothian, TX

I hope to see you there.

-Jeff
Jeff,

I'm marking this event down on my calendar. I'm hoping to meet up and enjoy some food and fellowship with some new faces.

Regards,
Michael

Hope I can make this months ride. My shoulder is giving me grief..... again.

Hope I can make this months ride. My shoulder is giving me grief..... again.
John, I hope to see you on Saturday.

That goes for the rest of you, too. It's time for 3rd Saturday Breakfast. Beat the heat and get a ride in - to Caroline's - and home again before the mercury hits 90-degrees.

See y'all on Saturday.

-Jeff

It’s 3rd Saturday breakfast time. I can’t make it this month, but if I could, I’d look forward to getting a ride to breakfast in before the temps hit 90. Why not Caroline’s?

-Jeff

It’s 3rd Saturday breakfast time. I can’t make it this month, but if I could, I’d look forward to getting a ride to breakfast in before the temps hit 90. Why not Caroline’s?

-Jeff

-Jeff
Yep im not making this one. Lol. You guys have been having some nasty hot weather down there. I guess i picked the right year to move to the ozarks.

I'm looking forward to 3rd Saturday Breakfast in a couple of days. I was attending the IoM Manx GP last month and missed the August get together. Plus, the forecast that we've been waiting for is calling for temps in the upper-60s Saturday morning. Count your blessings and not your problems and don't let a spot of rain in the forecast deter you.

See you at Caroline's!

-Jeff

Rain would definitely deter me, Jeff. But maybe it will be nice, maybe I can get there.

I'm looking forward to 3rd Saturday Breakfast in a couple of days. I was attending the IoM Manx GP last month and missed the August get together. Plus, the forecast that we've been waiting for is calling for temps in the upper-60s Saturday morning. Count your blessings and not your problems and don't let a spot of rain in the forecast deter you.

See you at Caroline's!

-Jeff
Hope you have a good turnout. I really enjoyed the C10 event last year. 53 degrees up here this morning so maybe ill be able to make a ride back to TX soon. Your temps in TX have been brutal. I picked a great year to move out od state.

Nice group today. We had a mix of regulars, folks that haven’t been in a while, and new faces.

Eclectic group of bikes, too. Everything from Ducatis to Yamahas. Huskys to Hondas.

Stan led us in a toast to our recently departed friend, Jay Pope.

After breakfast, Doug and I took the long and winding road to Venus to meet up with a group of NTNOA riders heading to Cransfils Gap for lunch.

We followed them to Maypearl, where I split off to loop back to Waxahachie to meet inbound family.

It is a nice morning to be in the wind with refreshing temps and dry roads.

See you next month.

-Jeff

Back