• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another scooter ride? Already?

Another great ride today! Weather was about as perfect as you could expect for this time of year; 80 degrees, overcast, but no rain. Four of us (@Rydah, @LowRydah, @grumpy48, @danco302) started out from the Pipeline Grill, and met up with our 5th (@Cello) at the Topwater Grill in Baycliff. Food was excellent and so was the conversations; we ended up sitting around for almost 3 hours! We rode back through Baycliff and Kemah, before @Cello peeled off, while @grumpy48 and @danco302 accompanied us back to La Porte, before waving goodbye themselves. If was a lot of fun, and it was great seeing you guys again. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound. We'll be at the Tiddler Run up near Center this weekend, but we'll do it again soon.

So, slightly sweaty scooter shindig, Sunday?

Possibly. I’m on my dirt bike if I do go. Scooter is making a funny noise on idle and I don’t want to risk messing something up on a long ride. I’ll know for sure by Thursday so put me at 75% possibility

Wait, what are you trying to do? Make sense?! You're on TWT, son; we don't do that here. Wer'e proud Texans who cherish our God given right to sweat profusely during our summer months (March - December), and we will not be denied! Who's with me?!

Plus.. we do church on Sunday, first. :-D

Last edited:
Possibly. I’m on my dirt bike if I do go. Scooter is making a funny noise on idle and I don’t want to risk messing something up on a long ride. I’ll know for sure by Thursday so put me at 75% possibility
Ok I’m in

Someone may be joining ya on the next one.

1686924080053.png

Glad it was AFTER we left you guys; that's the kinds of sights I don't mind missing. Great riding with you guys again, and I guess we'll see you next weekend at the EOM ride :thumb:

Yeah, it's kinda warm, but how about another ride this Sunday? 1030 meetup at the Stripes, corner of Fairmont and Genoa Red bluff (see post #1).

Back