• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Looks like Saturday 5/14 is going to be fun at Emma :rider:
I can't answer why, you just have to show up.:deal:

Would love to get out but I think I'm in for the day.

7_day_forecast_300.jpg

Well, shoot.

We rode, we fell, we laughed. Some dude 12 laps :clap:
We did 3.

3 laps was good for me.
I had a really good time meeting some new people in the parking lot as well.

Last edited:
I think Chris said he did 9 before he called it quits when it started getting slick in the rain

http://www.felmp.org/

After last weekend Park and City Officials really want the park shut down to Motorcycles so send an email

Yupp. Each round I did I saw more and more rocks moved and deeper tracks after each turn; worse once it was wet.
I try to take a different line than the eroded area when I can.

I'm planning on being at the trail head at 8:00 am tomorrow morning ready to ride if anyone wants to join me. I'll check for posts in the morning. If no one posts up I may go to Lago.

Had a good ride Saturday morning. Did a little riding on the warm up trails and then hit the main loop. At one section, not sure how I ended up on the double diamond but got through it okay and only dropped the bike once on the entire loop. Weather was perfect early morning. Going to try and go out again this Saturday morning and maybe start at 7:00 AM to beat the heat. I also purchased a 12T front sprocket. I'm currently running a 14T and finding it a little hard to navigate up some of the rock climbs without going faster than I really want to. :lol2:

Back