• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I'll have to miss tonight. Lowes delivering a new dryer is running late. Won't be hear for 50 min.

Bummer. Where’s the dislike button on this thing?

Well, we're gonna try a new place.

Roger's Roundhouse. <--- Link!

It's over there behind the shopping center where the Apple store is. The exact address is in the link. I've never been there, so it will be an adventure in dinning.

Well, we're gonna try a new place.

Roger's Roundhouse. <--- Link!

It's over there behind the shopping center where the Apple store is. The exact address is in the link. I've never been there, so it will be an adventure in dinning.
I've been once. It's decent but it'll probably be really warm unless you get seats near the bar. The bar area is open, but covered.

Parking is also cramped around it but there is a large lot closeby across the street.

I've been once. It's decent but it'll probably be really warm unless you get seats near the bar. The bar area is open, but covered.

Parking is also cramped around it but there is a large lot closeby across the street.
I called, they said they had A/C. I saw photos online that looked like it was an stand with an outdoor patio. But they claimed it was A/Ced.

There is another place that I'm saving just because the outdoor area is large, but I don't want to eat in 100º heat.

I called, they said they had A/C. I saw photos online that looked like it was an stand with an outdoor patio. But they claimed it was A/Ced.

There is another place that I'm saving just because the outdoor area is large, but I don't want to eat in 100º heat.
I think they can roll down garage type doors between the bar and the patio. It'll come down to how many people they can fit in that bar area. It may not be that busy on a weeknight.

Took surface streets home. It was still a bit warm, but even so, it was a very nice ride.

Back