• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Wanted Yamaha GYTR Power Tuner

LlanoRiverMan

West is best!!!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Just bought a 2016 WR450. Anybody have one of these they don't need anymore and want to sell?
Power Tuner.jpg

Enjoy that bikeā€¦. Those bikes are arm yanking fastšŸ˜². Great suspension too.

I had a 2007 WR450 built for the deserts around Moab. It was every bit as fast as my built XR650R, and great even on single track. I'd always wished for a FI model as my pumper carb was somewhat hard to start if she sat for a week. You are gonna love your new bike!

Attachments

• YAMAHA WR450.JPG
    YAMAHA WR450.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 44
Yeah.......I got back into dirt riding on the 426. Plus got some experience rejuvenating an older bike.
FinalWR_RS.jpg

There is a lot I like about the 426. Enough so I knew I wanted to pick my preferred generation of WR450 to become my dual sport forever bike. So that is the plan for the 2016. It is a golden rule, I just made up, that all forever bikes must have electric start, fuel injection and a tunable ECU.

My find on MX Locker bombed. Guy never responded and never shipped.
I'm back to square one.

Anybody have one of these they don't need anymore and want to sell?
power-tuner-jpg.jpg

Back