• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heart of Texas Adv Ride

Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Update: I finished scouting the remaining tracks this week. It is ready to ride. 4-11-2019
All tracks have been updated and posted in this post.

Outer loop is 1939 miles.
Inner Loop is 1123 miles

I started drawing this after riding ET450, RTB, Richard's Junction rides and other rides. I thought it would be nice to connect these making a nice Adventure ride.

I have ridden most of these routes and other riders here on TWT have helped verify these routes also. Thanks to all the riders who have helped put this together.

Get out and ride all or part, your choice.

Ride safe ATGATT.

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

Attachments

• HoTx Adv 1939 mi.gpx
    1.3 MB · Views: 356
  • HoTx1st Leg 504 mi.gpx
    382 KB · Views: 300
  • HoTx2nd Leg 489 mi.gpx
    428.3 KB · Views: 303
  • HoTx3rd Leg 466 mi.gpx
    279.5 KB · Views: 308
  • HoTx4thLeg 503 mi.gpx
    355.6 KB · Views: 346
  • HoTx Innerloop1123 mi.gpx
    722.4 KB · Views: 259
  • HoTx E-W ByPass305 mi.gpx
    192.7 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
You just did.

This is not a group ride I am leading with a scheduled time and place to start. Although I will ride some of it proofing it on day rides. It is a ride that can be done on your time. Start when you want, where you want and do as much or little as you want.

It does need proofing. Ride a part of it, keep your note and track log, send it to me and I will update any changes needed.

It could even be a tag team ride with some type of log book in a pelican water proof box. It could be signed and moved to antoher place along the route. Pictures taken of the box being left with location for someone else to pick up and repeat. The box could have Tx Adv ride stickers, RTB, ADVRider. Yea that could be cool and fun. The sky is the limit.

That's a great idea, by the way, did you know that I own your old DRZ?

But around the Bastrop area, we stay around SH71 (going east bound)and took back roads to around the Brookshire area. Which I can't find the route we took. But we started in Bolivar and rode the loop counter clockwise fashion.

Calvin. When you have some time to go over the route, call me. You know dang well I can't open that. :(

Calvin! What a great idea. I'm reading this on my iPad now so can't see the route but will check it out in the morning.
Count me in to preride anything here in the SA area.

Back