• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Reaction score
This is one of those weekends where I don't have other commitments and plan to ride after breakfast. Right now, I'm thinking ~80 miles on the better paved twisties southeast of Midlothian.

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Nice job Jasen, can't you shift that Gixxus w/o the clutch? Man, you act like you need it or something.

Plus I am saddened by your lack of an emergency U-Turn Stoppie and victory Turtle rescue wheelie. You're killing me....

Reaction score
Just a reminder the 3rd Saturday Breakfast is just days away. I won't be able to attend this month, but it's not about me. Well, not all about me.

-Jeff

Reaction score
We up for this weekend?
I know i might really be pushing it here but im hopping to hit the rich mt rendezvous this weekend. Im still really weak and today is my first off of supplemental OX in a week
If im not in Ark ill be there.

Reaction score
Reaction score
It’s every 3rd Saturday, and you never know who will show up. We’ve had as few as two and as many as 22.

Having said that, i can’t make it this month. See you in November.

-Jeff