• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Best Motorcycle Movie(s)

Cycles south is real riders , not movie stars and i cant believe nobody has listed ghost rider . Long way around kinda sucked to me . Too big a production and not real enough . on any sunday was as good as it gets in the 70s and still way up there in how we used to do it . Id have to add another vote for worlds fastest indian , as good as a real produced movie as there is . Easy rider was another cult classic but more about the times than the ride . I kinda like the riding in Big Jake too , theres just not enough of it .

I cant rememberthe name of the dumbest one ive ever seen , with the crotch rocket gangs and the race to the death between the crotch rocket and the chopper than can wheely and fly for blocks at a time .

I didn't see anyone bring up Dust to Glory. While it isn't exactly motorcycles only, it is very well done.

Biker Boyz....... LOL... its like fast and furious with motorcycles. you know, 10 second quarter is a 10 minute scene...
Oh, now if we are talking about FF levels for suspension of reality with motorcycles may I introduce you to Torque (2004)...

It was literally from the producer of The Fast & the Furious and XXX, with all the early 2000's cheese that implies.

Back