• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Help for riders in San Angelo

The deal with Erik fixing this one is you know it will be right . Basically it will be like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the latest on parts availability?

From mobile

What's the latest on parts availability?

From mobile

Used low Mile bottom end located in Oregon at a trusted seller... but said seller is not the quickest at task, most helpful in service or easy to deal with... yet professional opinion trusted .. so worth a short delay... mostly....:-D

OEM parts being sourced new, bearings, key, gasket set ect, are all available and paid for today, to be ordered SAT from Suzuki warehouse, should see them 1st work week day..Tuesday or Wednesday latest.

Anybody showing these folks around their part of Texas while they wait? :-P

If they were up here I have an extra bike they could use for around the area.

I was thinking of food... ;-) Coopers BBQ, et al...

I was thinking of food... ;-) Coopers BBQ, et al...

So far mostly limited Kempner to Killeen with food shopping, parts running, as we have been focused on fixing motors not sightseeing.

Coopers in Llano might happen once we get to a point of nothing to do but wait.

Last edited:
Cool. I just hate to think of them sitting around doing nothing while waiting on parts to arrive.

I am off work all next week, if ya'll need anything or any assistance give me a holler!

Last minute decision.. Ride to Marble Falls and have dinner at docs Fish Camp.... Come home and watch the GP again, video pass coverage good till tomorrow.

Eric, do yall need any help? I am pretty far away but figured I would ask.

OK so it's getting close, OEM new parts arrived Tuesday.
Adam is tracking the box from Oregon like a 10 year old watching Santa Track from NORAD.

As soon as it gets here, we are all set to split the case, harvest parts and put the other motor back together.. Just a waiting game for the UPS box at this point.

I did get a little nervous the other Day when Jenn asked when our vegetable garden planting season was, Adam started getting mail at our house and they both asked about where to get Christmas stockings?...
On the Bright side.. Jenn made us Pumpkin Muffins today....:-D

Eric, do yall need any help? I am pretty far away but figured I would ask.

Thank you for the offer,,, and I'll answer from my end of this operation only.. the wrenching part...

Im good, no additional hands at this time would speed anything up.:giveup:

Sounds like you're making some long term friends there Eric :thumb: I bet all of you will remember this for a LONG time ;-)

Of course, if you fail to get even ONE pic of you guys, that is an EPIC fail!! :lol2:

Sounds like you're :-D a LONG time ;-)

Of course, if you fail to get even ONE pic of you guys, that is an EPIC fail!! :lol2:

:-D Life long friends is an understatement..
Jenn and Adam just cleaned up blood and pounds of broken glass while i bleed quietly at the table being cared for by my wife.

So at this point, they are official christened Friends :giveup:

attachment.php

Come on BROWN....... we need a package. :giveup:

Attachments

• UPS.jpg
    UPS.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 356
blood and pounds of broken glass? sounds like a awesome party!!
what did you do?

Meh... No pics... never happened :nana: :lol2:

Seriously, I hope it is not too bad :uhoh:

Meh... No pics... never happened :nana: :lol2:

Tough crowd :-D
attachment.php

15mm jagged edge lac opens to about 5~8mm deep.
And of course got both hands...
attachment.php

Which was the funny part.

Washing large Pyrex mixing bowel after dinner, slipped, hit edge of sink, and shattered.. likely I was trying to catch it by reflex and drove my hands into the broken glass.

Knew is was a pretty good laceration, grabbed a towel and applied some pressure with the left hand..... right hand bled pretty good, soaking the towel.. but folks were really concerned when they were seeing dripping blood and a trail every where I walked ....:rofl:
Not knowing the left was cut as well..I was free flowing a bit.. :-D The more pressure I applied to the right hand, the more the left one bled..
Noticed where i was leaking from,,,,Got that one stopped and all was well.

Few Steri-Strips later, skin closed, protected... and back to post dinner fun.

Bit sore this morning... but as long as I can keep it closed... should be good to go.... got till Monday as UPS has the box and we will not see Brown till mid day.

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 330
  • hands.jpg
    hands.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
pics don`t prove they are your hands :lol2:...........................................................................................................................................................................................:duck:

pics don`t prove they are your hands :lol2:...........................................................................................................................................................................................:duck:

:giveup:
attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_0263.jpg
    SAM_0263.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 325
Back