• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda NT1100

This is a little confusing. He is saying there is no Sport mode, but it looks like there are S1-S3 throttle maps. I guess you could use a User mode to build a functional Sport mode:

1637162509912.png

So Honda appear to have re-invented the Suzuki Bandit 1250: Similar power, similar weight, similar riding position but with less refinement and bottom end torque.

And a comedy price tag.

I'm impressed. Not...

So Honda appear to have re-invented the Suzuki Bandit 1250: Similar power, similar weight, similar riding position but with less refinement and bottom end torque.

And a comedy price tag.

I'm impressed. Not...
I don't see Bandit 1250 when I look at this bike. The Honda definitely has more wind protection. It's simply a more street biased Africa Twin which has good engine.

I talked to my local dealer over the break. They said that we were not going to get the NT1100 for this coming year. It doesn't mean it's not coming at all. May be a 2023 model?

Honda Mexico is promoting the NT1100 on social media. They unveiled it at the Expo Moto in Guadalajara. If Mexico gets the NT1100, may be we will see it in the US as a 2023 model?

Back