• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

[Homer Simpson]Ummm, bacon butter:drool:[/Homer Simpson]

Been a while since I've hung out with the retired folks on a Tuesday morning. I'll try to be there tomorrow.

I can see Chuck now:

Richard_simmons_ktm_zps34fa6652.jpg

I've pretty much got the solid food down but have to steer clear of really crunchy things like bacon. I think it's time to invent bacon butter - like peanut butter except with bacon.:ponder:

How do you prefer your's, creamy or crispy?

baconbutter.jpg

Sounds like a good breakfast idea to me. That should be a good start to my goofing off tomorrow.

Great, two weeks and no Dot's. Now that I'm driving to San Marcos at 4am tomorrow, you go to Dot's... mememememe... :-(

I'll catch you the next time you're at Dot's...Have fun!

I've got a flooring guy coming at 9 in the morning. I'll be doing breakfast tacos around 10:30 in the morning if anyone wants a second breakfast or can't make Dot's.

I'll be there. Bring your KTM so I can look at your cruise install.

Have got to go back to Washington (state). If you guys want to meet me in Moses Lake tomorrow morning, I'd be happy to buy. :trust:

I'll be there. Bring your KTM so I can look at your cruise install.

Installing steering damper on KTM. Need to finish and check out before hitting freeway. Want to take ride on wing after breakfast.

Anybody got any suggestions for where to have breakfast tomorrow?

Chuck may also bring a suggestion for a morning ride on Wednesday.

Anybody got any suggestions for where to have breakfast tomorrow?

Chuck may also bring a suggestion for a morning ride on Wednesday.

If nothing else is proposed, how about Kelley's in League City? But, anyone else jump in and I'm open to go somewhere else. :eat:

Ok; just an alternative, but not one that I am stuck on either. But how about the Cracker Barrel in League City. It's closer for you Chuck and you too Jay. I don't mind Kelly's, but I like Cracker Barrel more. Chuck, if you prefer Kelly's, just say so, no problem.

I do agree Cracker Barrel is a notch better, at least on lunch and dinner. Never ate breakfast there. Works even better for me since I've got a 10:00 am conference call.

Some day we'll be there Chad - some day :pray:

Jay, all I live for is to set an example for you, Chad and every other working stiff. I am only in it to help others. I hate this "retired" thing. If I wasn't trying to help others, I would still be working. But, that's just the way I am ...

But, I may show up tomorrow on something "orange". Really "orange", not orange but really blue.

Back