• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Juggernaut Moto Body Armour - SOLD!

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
Juggernaut Robo-Cop suit - never worn for real, just tried on - has the storage bag, too!

It is an XS/S but TTR put it on easily (44" suit jacket size).

Looks just like the ones on Velocity Gear's website - http://www.highvelocitygear.com/juggernaut.html only without the watermark ;-)

juggernaut-back-medium.jpg

Makes a great Christmas gift! Late gifts are the best ones!!!:clap:

$50 + shipping if needed or will meet you around DFW!

Last edited:
Re: Juggernaut Moto Body Armour $50

Somebody should jump on this at the speed of light

I have this piece of gear - excellent

Fifty bucks? Deal of the century :clap:

I also have this piece and it is top notch equipment. :sun:

Somebody should jump on this at the speed of light

I have this piece of gear - excellent

Fifty bucks? Deal of the century :clap:

I hope someone can use it! Seems a shame to just let it get dusty on a shelf when it could get dusty playing in the dirt :-)

I should buy it just on principle!

Throw a long sleave Under Armour tech fabric shirt under this and it's all you need off-road in Big Bend!

Fifty bucks??

:trust:

If it fit TTRit should fit me. I'll PM you my address so we can figure out shipping.

Wonder if my KLIMwill fit over it with no armor in the jacket.

If it fit TTRit should fit me. I'll PM you my address so we can figure out shipping.

Wonder if my KLIMwill fit over it with no armor in the jacket.

You got it, Josh! Been thinking about you so very much and hoping all's well in the wild wild West. Who knew cheap gear would bring you out of the woodwork? ;-) I am sure it will fit you - it's like an octopus with velcro everywhere.

I knew my fake testimonials would work! :lol2:

JUST KIDDING!

Your check is in the mail ;-)

>^..^< + Q
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long does it take for a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?

Your check is in the mail ;-)

In just 3 short weeks I take my Juggernaut body armour to Baja and run it full length from San Diego/Tecate to Cabo San Lucas.

Since I am insane, and run wide open when I should walk, since I ride like Steve McQueen in his 20s when I should ride like the old man that I am, I fully expect to use the capabilities of this brand of armour.

You sold a nice piece of gear. The buyer got a deal.

You all know the mantra: nobody ever crashed wishing they had less armour on their body.

Bonus: Nobody on their death bed every wished they spent more time at the office

:clap: GO GO GO!

>^..^< + Q
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long does it take for a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?

Tricepilot are you going to be in San Diego for any length of time?

No not really

I fly in on the 22 of January (hey! that's soon!)

The next day I am crossing at Tecate

I'm flying directly from Cabo via Phoenix to San Antonio on the return

Back