• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #10-ENTRY HERE-Beat the Heat

Congrats SheNadya!

You've captured the elusive rainbow...

Thanks! Now... If only I'd found the pot of gold at the end! But alas, that will have to wait for a different day.

I'm happy with the way this picture turned out. Sometimes the stars just align. I was on vacation with a few friends last week in Hawaii and started snapping. I'm going to try to get the next topic up tonight so be on the lookout! :sun:

Rainbow shot was great...besides the fact that somebody was brave enough to wade out in the water to take it.

Actually, didn't need to be too brave. I was in water up to my chest but I took this picture with my Nikon P&S which was encased in this handy waterproof bag that I bought at Academy. You just drop the camera in and seal it up and take pics through the bag. It worked pretty well. I just had to make sure to wipe away any water droplets from the outside of the bag around the lens area.

Back