• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD--2012 BMW G650GS Sertao

JBS

Reaction score
2012 BMW G650GS Sertao with 9,863 miles for sale. Clear TX title in hand $4,750 cash O.B.O.. Located in Cypress, Texas. PM if interested.

The Sertao was the reboot of the Dakar F650. I’m the third owner of this bike (the second owner got from his son and rode it very little). I bought the bike and added to its previous farkles to set it up as a mid-weight ADV bike, but I never really got around to making the kind of longer-distance trips I intended. I’ve now got more bikes than I need in the garage, so I need to sell this one to make space.

The bike is in good shape, with the usual scrapes and scuffs you’d expect from the occasional dirt nap in the gravel or off-road.

Features/farkles:
  • Fuel injected
  • ABS (can be switched off when riding off road)
  • Heated grips (factory)
  • 12v plugs (cigarette lighter and BMW)
  • Givi windscreen
  • Bark busters
  • Puig adjustable shorty levers
  • Rox 2” risers
  • Upper & lower crash bars
  • Seat concepts seat
  • Dirt racks pannier racks (These can hold hard or soft panniers)
  • 2 tool tubes (the ubiquitous “manual canisters”)
  • Bridgestone Battleax ax 41 tires (Front tire relatively new and the rear still has some life in it)
  • Center stand
A few extras will go with the bike:
  • Wolfman dry bag soft panniers
  • New set of tourance street tires
  • PIAA Auxillary lights (The previous owner had these mounted, but one of the brackets didn’t hold up and I took them off)
  • OEM Windscreen
IMG_8777.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

IMG_8778.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8782 - Copy.JPG

IMG_8783 - Copy.JPG

IMG_8786.JPG

IMG_8785.JPG
IMG_8784 - Copy.JPG
IMG_8791.JPG