• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

How about burgers tonight? There is a place called Tommy's Burgers and Brews by Ridgemar mall.

1736 Mall Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Let me speakee with the other half that shall not be named. Put me as a maybe. Taking the bike out at noon today for a shot in my knee?

Buried with work and family lately so I can't make it.

I am out. Just got a pop up delivered to the house. Wife is making dinner she said.

Bueller, Bueller, anyone anyone. Free tonight so how about Bronco's Sports Bar? I'll try to be there around 6:45p.

I didn't see a response so me and wifey are doing Breakfast for dinner at Jay Jay's cafe off Bowen Rd. in Arlington if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Bueller, Bueller, anyone anyone. Free tonight so how about Bronco's Sports Bar? I'll try to be there around 6:45p.

I didn't see a response so me and wifey are doing Breakfast for dinner at Jay Jay's cafe off Bowen Rd. in Arlington if anyone is interested.
Sorry, I was out of town. But i’m back now.

Back