• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I haven't gone to dinner on Tuesday in a long time, glad to see David is still doing this. I had surgery last July and missed riding most of this HOT summer.
Some of you Ive met or seen at Burger Box (Hurst) for Friday Night ice cream. See you all soon maybe in the "cager" arthritis in hands/back and cold makes it worse.
Louis

I haven't gone to dinner on Tuesday in a long time, glad to see David is still doing this. I had surgery last July and missed riding most of this HOT summer.
Some of you Ive met or seen at Burger Box (Hurst) for Friday Night ice cream. See you all soon maybe in the "cager" arthritis in hands/back and cold makes it worse.
Louis
You're always welcome to cage. This is more about fellowship and less about riding to the meal. Hope to see you soon Louis.

For this week I suggest we crash the TARA monthly meetup over at Boomerjacks in Grapevine. I’ll be there. I think @WildBillTx will be there as well. Official meeting time is 7 but I’ll be there by 6:30p.

Who’s got a fresh idea for a dinner spot tonight? Only caveat is if you name the spot you gotta be there ;-)

Who’s got a fresh idea for a dinner spot tonight? Only caveat is if you name the spot you gotta be there ;-)
It is chicken at home tonight. I did ride the scooter to the gym this afternoon though. Got a webinar at 7p on wills n trusts. Good news, we sold the only dog of a MF property we invested in today. The lesson, don't buy small properties and know your lead investor better.

Back