• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - Billy's - 11:00

Figured out the front wheel bearings are disintegrating so no riding for a week or two until they get replaced. If I go to Billy's or Ken's this week it'll be in the truck.

Extra bummer due to the wonderful riding weather....

I got one you can borrow, if ya get to Jonesing to bad.:trust:
Tom

Due to recent shift change at work.... i now work nights and have thursdays off... i may be trying to make it to one of these outings soon... read somewhere it is on Burnet?
someone mind telling me where bouts?(sorry if i missed it... i tried skimmin thru here to see before asking.)
And is there a password to get in the clubhouse?..... Is it "Motorcycle"?

Dusty, the first page of this thread has maps, GPS info...etc. Hope to see you there! :sun:

Billy's is on the southwest corner of Burnet and Hancock. Kens's is on the southwest corner of Burnet and Twin Oaks.

Cool, Dusty! A few blocks south of Koenig for Billy's, a couple miles north of Billy's for Ken's. Since I prolly won't make it this week no one needs to go.

Re: New Meet Spot in Austin - Hot Rod Coffee Trailer

Unless something drastic happens like work I'm in. Gotta try that new Hot Dog Ken and Michael have concocted.

leaving the office headed to ken's in a couple minutes

Cool, Dusty! A few blocks south of Koenig for Billy's, a couple miles north of Billy's for Ken's. Since I prolly won't make it this week no one needs to go.

Arg... wasnt able to make it today... maybe next week... sorry
life got in the way

We had a large turnout of around 20 friendly riders at Ken's. The weather was warm, windy and pleasant. Even John (Day Trader) showed up nursing a few wounds from his recent motorcycle accident.

The weather is suppose to be much cooler this weekend, which will make for a pleasant group ride on Saturday.

:sun:

Be Safe,

RB

Well we missed the hairy Dakar rider, but had 10 bikes and 17 at Ken's including Jeff H., John and the lovely Alma! :sun:
Good peeps and WR chain lube for my hands.....:lol2:

Well we missed the hairy Dakar rider, but had 10 bikes and 17 at Ken's including Jeff H., John and the lovely Alma! :sun:
Good peeps and WR chain lube for my hands.....:lol2:

Well, I never could get away. And I was all primed up for that new Super Duper Chili Cheese Dog that Ken and Michael have concocted.

I'm starting to wonder. When I don't show up people from all over Texas show up? But at least I did get to meet Jeff H. after many emails in the past few years.

Cold mocha coffee! Good folks! Good to finally meet you too Robert. And soda pop! Left just as chain lube class was about to start. Belt drives don't need no lube.

Well, I almost met Jeff at Lone Star. He was pulling out as a I pulled in. Guess Robert didn't make it because I was talking with him so long.

Well, I almost met Jeff at Lone Star. He was pulling out as a I pulled in. Guess Robert didn't make it because I was talking with him so long.
Discussing aqua-cerveza's? ;-)

Dang I didn't go because Dave said don't bother because he couldn't make it and that nobody would go since he couldn't ..

Thanks Dave.... LoL

J/K
Like someone else here said life go in the way... ;-)). See y'all next week.

Back