• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2024

No, he's fresh off his collar bone fracture and hasn't had any seat time. Hopefully for RD5 I'll have him out and maybe on a bigger bike. Still hunting for a 125 2T...
Oh dang! I think I knew that.

I spy a couple orange 125s on CL that I drool over…

Might need to start racing again, lol.

37C2986F-4FFE-41AF-B8C9-1BBE22C0A325.jpeg

When I get healed up. One thing after another. Was just starting therapy again for my back surgery then broke a foot and damaged some tendon/ligaments while working at a Church function. Just got out of the cast and in a big boot thing for a while. Back was the bummer, eight months and the doc says a while more before he will release me for normal activities and working out etc. BUMMED!

When I get healed up. One thing after another. Was just starting therapy again for my back surgery then broke a foot and damaged some tendon/ligaments. Just got out of the cast and in a big boot thing for a while. Back was the bummer, eight months and the doc says a while more before he will release me for normal activities and working out etc. BUMMED!
Good lord! Heal up fast, sir…

Dang @Irishcoffee!

I ended up bulging a disc back in Nov doing squats. Its been a slow path back to getting on the weights again but interestingly the issue had zero impact on riding the dirt or mountain bikes.. except when trying to put the 250 on a stand lol.

Heal up and just go sit in the garage and rev the **** out of it :0

Dang @Irishcoffee!

I ended up bulging a disc back in Nov doing squats. Its been a slow path back to getting on the weights again but interestingly the issue had zero impact on riding the dirt or mountain bikes.. except when trying to put the 250 on a stand lol.

Heal up and just go sit in the garage and rev the **** out of it :0
First back surgery was in '04. I gave up squats and standing arm/bicep curls for years. Then I decided to do some sitting machine type squats and standing curls again. STUPID! I am convinced that is what led to this 2nd back surgery. STUPID STUPID STUPID for a SR type guy. Also wishing I had skipped the surgery and did a few months of therapy and dropped the squats and curls again. Mad at myself for being STUPID!!!

New Geortz race site:

"Elijah Kelly knows exactly where it is as Hudson rides the property already.
It’s across the road from Ott Ranch area."

All I can find so far, in Rosanky area.

I hope no one takes this wrong but makes feel good when the man from TORCS gives me this compliment!
"Gil Ramos
Fancy don’t make you fast. Always my hero"
He made the comment when I posted me in my normal riding/racing gear!

F410D245-EF40-4549-B22E-0507A46E1916.jpeg

We think this weekends festivities are going to hold up with all the weather?

Back