• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Scott what kind of bike is Sarah riding now? Was thinking there might be another thread for this kind of info.

Yeah and it wasn’t me ragging on them. I think there wonderful motorcycles I’m saving for one now. Might buy two so maybe one will stay running.

Maybe you can connect two KTM's together sorta like your Ural. Then when one breaks down you just switch sides and keep on riding. LOL

I wasn't looking for repair advice :-P I was just doing a mini ride report ;-)

I have returned to work as of today. I will not be able to attend any lunch meetings on weekdays.

Beautiful day for a ride. We had 8 folks show up at lunch. It was really good to see everyone and get to visit.

Starting on the left and going clockwise @james.cain (James), @blupupher (Nolan), @lddave (Dave) , @woodsguy (Rob), @terry.cummings (Terry), @GSTJOHN (Glenn), @dirtryder (Joe).

IMG_3118.jpeg

IMG_3122.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, any chance of reviving the Friday BBQ meet and eat? I’m game to try. Mallet Brothets in Iola? 11ish am? Thursdays tend to be a bit wonky for me but I’m flexible.

Was just thinking about this on Thursday.
I am free Thursday and Friday this coming week.

Actually drove by Mallet's today while out riding.

Hey guys, any chance of reviving the Friday BBQ meet and eat? I’m game to try. Mallet Brothets in Iola? 11ish am? Thursdays tend to be a bit wonky for me but I’m flexible.
Just post it up! If you build it they will come. Worst case you get BBQ either way!! Ribs are the Friday special!

Mallet Brothers in Iola this Friday at 11:00.

Back