• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Fish Fry Thanksgiving in the Hills - (Nov 16)

We are here - and you are not. Ha ha ha
anagytyn.jpg

Campfire is lit
pyhuqera.jpg

Cheesy lights are strung
qa9e6uny.jpg

Hunter the wonder dog awaits your arrival.
Pet me, pet me, pet me, pet me
eguqeze7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob, wish I was their right now. You retired folks are always showing off getting there on a weekday. The weather couldn't be any better for this time of the year. I plan to leave at 11:00 am, should be in the park by three. I've got some big wood to burn. Are the sites consecutive or spread out a little?

Robert

Bob, wish I was their right now. You retired folks are always showing off getting there on a weekday. The weather couldn't be any better for this time of the year. I plan to leave at 11:00 am, should be in the park by three. I've got some big wood to burn. Are the sites consecutive or spread out a little?

Robert

Won't be able to select the remaining sites until
morning, so idk yet, but I'm going to try and get them all together.

I'll post our sites then

Trying to get out of work so I can get some sleep before heading out in the morning. C-Ya there around 1 or 2ish.

Would anyone going from the dfw area be willing to bring back a tank bag and saddle bag liners for me? TWTourist is giving me a great deal on them. He is willing to bring them with him to the camp out if I can get someone to bring them back to DFW.

If, so please reply to this thread so he will see your response. Thanks

I have family in town and can't get there myself.

Last edited:
Would anyone going from the dfw area be willing to bring back a tank bag and saddle bag liners for me? TWTourist is giving me a great deal on them. He is willing to bring them with him to the camp out if I can get someone to bring them back to DFW.

If the tank bag is attachable to my bike (magnets won't do, the gas tank is under the seat) by some means, and holds the saddle bag liners, or if we can figure out some other place to attach it to the bike, I can get it as far as N Austin for you. This group seems to pull out the magic anytime one of our own needs something moved from pt A to pt B, so I'm sure if this camping group can't pull it off, someone on the general forums will be able to get it from AUS to DFW.

I believe hizzo3 is from Dallas and is caging it to the camp out. I'll talk with him. He might find a place in his heart to do the delivery.

I believe hizzo3 is from Dallas and is caging it to the camp out. I'll talk with him. He might find a place in his heart to do the delivery.

Yep yep and yep. All sounds like soft stuff so shouldn't be any problem bringing it back.

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

UPDATE:

We are in the Shady Meadows section
Sites # 114, 115, 116, 117, 118

There are already trailers in sites 118, 116

Tent & hammock campers: there is a lot of space behind 118 & 116 to set up

When you check in, tell them all the sites and have them assign you a site that does not yet have two vehicles. You can, however, set up anywhere.

We have a few more trailers coming in, so try not to park in the driveway of any of the sites. There is plenty of parking in the pavilion parking lot that is next to our sites.

I was not prepared for as much open camp space, so I canceled one of the sites. We will have to forfeit $22 :-(, but it was better than paying $22 for two nights.

Running about 3 hours behind. But should be leaving within the next 30 mins. Should be there in time for fish. :eat::pray:

In granbury @ babes mmm

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

you could have monkeyed for GHOST last wknd

on 2nd thought, PATIENCE isn't fitted out w/ a 5 point harness...

btw, your rain check is non-cancellable...

sw

I will be scans bike if we cage so a Ural a day keeps the doctor away unless your Bob.:lol2:

Back