• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 TORCS

You will grab one soon Samuel, and yes high speed bark samples can go much worse just look at what happened last week in GNCC racing

I saw that, so lucky he didnt die

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was a fun course. I couldn't wait to get out of the sand and hit the dirt... until it rained on lap #3. The dirt became super slick on top (like ice) and I hit the ground a dozen times breaking my clutch lever in half. Beautiful property and riding through the wildflowers was pretty cool.

Just watched Aspear's Honey Creek video on youtube. :thumb: :thumb: Great job young man, that 2nd place was well earned. But the video was kinda hard to watch, focus was in-out and I felt like I was in a boat kinda floating on a wave. Same setting I am using for the others. ???

Jackie Ramos
ysxG8-J4Nub.png

TORCS Racers and News

5 mins ·
ss6x4kg3WDK.png

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

Y’all! Please please please! Don’t leave stuff like this for us to pick up. Unfortunately the land owner got to this before we did. Say good bye to honey creek. You know and we know who you are.

@Aspear , have any idea what this is about? From Honey Creek this weekend for the open ride day. Just wondering if an accident or someone have a problem with TORCS or landowner. Sure is a dumb thing to do.

That’s from burning pallets I’d almost guess.
pYa91jLXA4e.png

• ·
  • · 13m

Well there's the answer, sorry trashy people cost good people a place to ride and race.

@Aspear , have any idea what this is about? From Honey Creek this weekend for the open ride day. Just wondering if an accident or someone have a problem with TORCS or landowner. Sure is a dumb thing to do.
People being a holes.

This sucks, that place was awesome. I believe the race was fine so we stood a chance of coming again. I guess different folks showed up for the ride day

Man that is a bad deal sounded like a great place sorry I missed a chance to ride it. I hope the landowner at sometime in the future reconsiders but honestly dont blame him if he does not.

I just cant understand people, we have precious few places to ride why would you do anything to not be as good a steward of the land we are allowed to play on as possible

No clue, just selfish I guess. They can't go back to Brazos Valley because the owners accused someone of stealing property. Riders aren't helping our cause at all.

Folks who own large pieces of property like Honey Creek usually belong to associations with other land owners. They spread the word of good and bad experience's. Disgusting to see this! Someone knows who did this deed and we can only hope things will be done to banish them.

Just watched Aspear's Honey Creek video again and it really bums me to think we may not get to ride there again. Sure hope things get worked out.

Just watched Aspear's Honey Creek video again and it really bums me to think we may not get to ride there again. Sure hope things get worked out.
I'm bummed too.

But if that amount of crap was left at my place I'd probably not allow the promoter to have another event on my property aswell.

Understood! Was the yellow container shown the bulk of it or was there more. Nails sure seems weird at something like a bike race. I find this very confusing.

Understood! Was the yellow container shown the bulk of it or was there more. Nails sure seems weird at something like a bike race. I find this very confusing.
Not sure but as it was said, it appears someone was burning wooden pallets or scrap wood

Clear skies, racing is a go this weekend.
dddd5ba0ef3e5ebfae779d0a46e9c5f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Bad start, made a lot of passes.

Not to happy about it, but it could have been worse.
099ff15994c379c4dc0caf613ffa78fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back