• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ghost’s Eclipsamania Camp and Gathering! April 5-9!

Put me on the list. I saw something where some counties are requiring permits and porta potties for groups over 50.

In process at the rancho...the "eclipsa potty"

Attachments

• 20240222_151857.jpg
    20240222_151857.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 17
Can I add a solid +1, and a possible +2?
My son said he wants to come, my daughter is seeing if she is off (her schedule is not published for that week yet).
Asked my wife, and she said no real potty puts het out. She will just watch the partial from home.

Still debating doing Sunday night and Monday, but will be there Monday for sure.

Heads up, better get your eclipse watching glasses before they sell out. In prior eclipses I used a welding hood, shade 11 I think. But it's a pain to carry a hood on the bike, so I purchased some amazon eclipse shades.

Heads up, better get your eclipse watching glasses before they sell out. In prior eclipses I used a welding hood, shade 11 I think. But it's a pain to carry a hood on the bike, so I purchased some amazon eclipse shades.
Shade 14 is what you are supposed to use for eclipse viewing.

But yes, order now if you want, I ordered a 4 pack off amazon the other day

although it has gone up $5 since I ordered it.

Hasbeen ckg in, still alive & kicken. more daisy duke stories. Mongo, throw in the recliner. help!!! The whole world on fire!!! Brad, please clean walk first. I'll try to get there before dark so you can catch me in the light if I run off the road. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.... Will join you guys after the eclipse on the 8th.

Hasbeen ckg in, still alive & kicken. more daisy duke stories. Mongo, throw in the recliner. help!!! The whole world on fire!!! Brad, please clean walk first. I'll try to get there before dark so you can catch me in the light if I run off the road. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.... Will join you guys after the eclipse on the 8th.
Let me see if I can find that photo…

Gotta check in on progress on the outhouse Mr. Pan Am and I built. It still needed a door and some metal sheeting. If there are some other volunteers it would be great as my hand's arthritis kicked in after the first two workdays so I am useless at the moment! I could always come up as a project micro manager though :-)

So the outhouse is painted and I am building a door. Decided against just hanging a shower curtain. Goat might join ya in there or they eat the shower curtain. Spent the weekend working on roads and making some half *** level areas. And yes there are trees for hammocks

Back