• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Thanx, Mike! I was just rolling into Montgomery county when y'all were sitting down to dinner.
Can't wait for the details about next week! i've missed y'all!

Ok, the real name is "Saltwater House Seafood and Grille" and I made a map on Google Maps and here is a link to it: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205830740522091356066.0004c6f4e1a08d60307b8&msa=0&ll=30.423434,-95.52932&spn=0.00157,0.002092 They do not yet have a website but the address is 11525 FM 1097 and their number is 936-856-8929.

Looking at the menu I picked up I first notice fried gator among the appetizers. The next page is grouped into Fried Platters, Grilled Platters, Steamed and Boiled, Soups and Salads, Burgers, Sides, Desserts. If you have any questions about the menu, ping me here or at willis.technical@gmail.com. The decor is not that glamorous but the food is good. :eat:

Cant make it this week. I will be in Mexico on a business trip. Enjoy!

Just talked to Beth .....Scott won't be there but the rest of the clan will & that means me too. :mrgreen:

Enjoyed the conversation tonight. Going to start making more time for some pie runs in the future. :sun:

Billy

No, I don't recall deciding where to go next week - did we?

We had a good evening, good food, and better company. I tried their gumbo and I think it is better than the Shack's gumbo. I've tried their smothered chicken and a mushroom swiss burger and both of those were also good.

Hi all,
After a "extended" conversation with Ed on the matter of location for next week, we decided Zack's in Willis would be a good idea--especially since the exterior billboard stated: Miss America works here; maybe we will also see Donald Trump.
If someone else has a better idea, please post up.

Tony

I'll be there...just got caught up in a shower on the way home from running some errands. Will have to get the Windex out...

Had a great time tonight. Asking (actually pleading) to take off on Saturday for the Pie Run!

Back