• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #07: Hey, Compose Yourself!

Just got back from a 4 day, 34 mile hike on the Rogue River in southern Oregon. Zane Grey built a cabin there back in the 20's and it's mostly still there. Me reflected in Zane Grey's cabin window.

20090609_255-800.JPG

pic's not all that great, but it was fun getting there!

Last edited:
Hmm.... what's reflective in the house but dang it - the camera is behind me:
soup_a.jpg

Oh well, off to keep trying....

ETA:
Man this is tough! I'm torn between two approaches.

.[/QUOTE]

That one is COOL!!!:clap:

Took a few yesterday.

these first two probably won't count because you can't tell I'm there hardley [read: too many rules]

563819465_53X2U-XL.jpg

563821215_Y3Zwe-XL.jpg

Christmas in June anyone?

563820036_z7APN-XL.jpg

563820556_shiW8-XL.jpg

one of these last two will probably be the one that makes it to the entry thread

563819623_2JXtd-XL.jpg

563821328_htE8H-XL.jpg

That one is COOL!!!:clap:

I like both of these a lot, but in the second one, the colors really pop and it has that magical "crisp" look.

Thx for the kind words..... The ladle is about as crisp of any I've tried in the past week. I'm really torn between the two but today I burned about 300 shots on another concept. Now I just have to sort and decide. :doh:

Just a reminder this thread is for talking about shots. If you want to submit an entry, there's another thread specifically for that....
Hope to see a bunch of good ones. BrothaJ is going to have his hands full I think.

what's with the goofy framing?
though the part with you in it looks very clear

what's with the goofy framing?
though the part with you in it looks very clear

It was a color shot and colored frame around a mirror. I dropped out the color in the center leaving only the frame. It's that 'creative' attempt I'm so miserable at.....

oh sorry, it looks like something you added in photoshop.
I like the CD one in the other thread I thought about using one

Back