• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The VFD Fundraiser Ride To Eat Thread

IMG_0453_zpsd743ccec.jpg
A few of us made it to New Ulm last Sunday. :eat: Kind of a last minute thing for all of us due to one reason or another, my reason was that I simply forgot about it until 4jranch called that morning. So I called Road Thing and we met over there about 12:30.
4j and LynneST somewhere west of New Ulm. :rider:

20130915_142914_zps964f7b0d.jpg

Burton is coming up in Oct. but looks like I'm gonna have to miss it :thumbd:, sucks cause I got lots of friends at the Burton VFD. Hope some of y'all can make it.

20130905_131714_zps63c67e17.jpg

Howdy folks, I'm planning to make Ledbetter's fundraiser this Sat. at 5:ish, hope y'all can join me for some yardbird. :eat:

Ledbetter is located on 290 about 8 miles east of Giddings. :rider:

20131003_183837_zps05fc42be.jpg

I wish they had some of these VFD Fund Raiser's down near me, I would like to go and support them. Unfortunately all the one's I see posted are hours away from me.

ManyThunders and SherpaDerp will be there, although caging it. Will likely be packing dinners home for the girls who have other plans.

I wish they had some of these VFD Fund Raiser's down near me, I would like to go and support them. Unfortunately all the one's I see posted are hours away from me.

Try starting here to find local VFDs by county, then start asking/calling around. I know Rockport does several events.

http://tfsfrp.tamu.edu/fdd/directory/

It likely helps that Rman, myself, and maybe some others are volunteer firefighters in this area.

I'll repost Burton's flyer since it got posted in front of Ledbetter last week. Unfortunately I will have to miss Burton this time :doh: . Y'all have fun, ride safe and pig out! :trust: :eat: :rider:

20130905_131714_zps63c67e17.jpg

Saw a sign last night for Delhi VFD

Chili Dinner tomorrow night. Saturday, October 26

On 304 between Rosanky and I-10

I can't make it but figured it was worth sharing.

Smithville Fish Fry TONIGHT, February 1st, 6pm feed, Smithville Rec center on Hwy 95, Smithville, Tx.

Coupland VFD
27th Annual Chili Supper
CVFD Station
403 FM1466
5pm till they run out

CouplandVFD2014-02-L.jpg

Okay, folks let's not forget the guys who come out and douse your house even though they don't get paid for it and could be riding instead.

There are two fundraisers this weekend: Coupland on Saturday evening and Columbus on Sunday noon.

CVFD on ADV

colorado county citizen.

Include the pie run in Needville and a B&B somewhere along the way and this promises to be a great opportunity to eat your way around Austin's colony. The weather should be nice too!

m

Back