• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I am off work. Need details before committing. Is anyone else from the west side of Houston considering going?

North east here, Lake Houston area. I'm flexible on location to meet and eat. Anybody have any ideas/suggestion on place?

That could happen , gotta get a little work done in the morning but i bet i can be done by 10 .

Looks like im out too , another project came in this morning , need to try to round up some parts this afternoon .

Synthlegend and I are talking about riding dual sport this weekend. We did the "cheeseburger run" out of Montgomery Tx, west of Conroe a couple of weeks ago, and ended up eating at M-Beaux's near Anderson Tx, close to where you are talking about. Its off of highway 244, right after the 3090 exit. It was really good. Cajun seafood restaurant. Anyhow, we are talking about going back out there again, and trying to find new trails this weekend. Anyone interested?

Breakfast for some of this group at Whataburger in Willis Thursday at 830, bring it!

Opens at 1030, 2 hours for me. Less see if there is any interest. I am off for a change.

It probly is good but I don’t believe anything Texas monthly publishes I went to they one of their top ten burger joints years ago and Burger King was better . I sure won’t go two miles out of my way on their recomantation .

I'm in for the ride and company. Even Burger King works for me. I think picking different restaurants is more about varying the location than the food.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I'm in for the ride and company. Even Burger King works for me. I think picking different restaurants is more about varying the location than the food.

This may be true, but hey, don't ruin it for everyone else. Burger King??? Stop by my place on the way and we can ride together.

This may be true, but hey, don't ruin it for everyone else. Burger King??? Stop by my place on the way and we can ride together.
Oh don't worry, Burger King for me would be to use the restroom and fill the Camelback with ice only. I was just commenting in regards to Dave's post.

I'll give you a shout out early am Friday with my eta by your place. You're free to pick the route based on what bike you ride. I'm good with any surface.

Oh and Rob what is the planned meet time? I only saw mentioned that they open at 10:30am.

I'
Oh and Rob what is the planned meet time? I only saw mentioned that they open at 10:30am.

I'm thinking 11:00, no idea on how busy they are or not?? Part of the adventure!

Snows is a get there early and stand in line until they run out kind of deal, or at least it used to be. There may be seating and maybe not. You may get ribs or chicken. It all depends on how far up in the line you are. Whether their barbecue is worth the trip (and the line) is a matter of opinion. There is a lot of room to knock around between Lake Houston and Lexington/Rockdale area. It's been a few years, but there used to be some interesting stuff between Snook and Caldwell including the "Road that the County Forgot." Boy was that a fun mess.

Back