• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

Someone posted this bike racing! No idea in what class or outcome! Also that there was a Ducati Scrambler out there! Like to know-how he did! @Jarrett
260048376_2245503728923313_1048909413853113808_n.jpg

Someone posted this bike racing! No idea in what class or outcome! Also that there was a Ducati Scrambler out there! Like to know-how he did! @Jarrett View attachment 307858
Love it. I’d like to hear his results, too.

Ducati guy was parked next to me in the pit area. Real nice guy, forget his name. I’ve seen that Duc at a few TORCS events, Zars included. Gotta take big stones to muscle that beast through the woods.

Ducati guy was parked next to me in the pit area. Real nice guy, forget his name. I’ve seen that Duc at a few TORCS events, Zars included. Gotta take big stones to muscle that beast through the woods.
Even at non race speeds it's impressive!

Happen to remember number?

Wow, that looks dirt read compared to my 850, lol! But doesn't look street legal anymore. If I'm going the non street route i'd go proper dirt bike, my 2 cents. Used to be a very good "A" rider that would show up on his KLR650, race a pretty good race an ride it home. Now that's impressive.

"Well that's a wrap for the 2021 @nhharacing desert racing series. Even though the last round in Lucerene Valley didn't go as plan this weekend, I was still able to capture the
1f948.png
spot for the season.
My goal at the beginning of the series was just to finish every race and I was able to podium all but one round. I even managed to win one.
I feel good about that and could walk away with no regrets. I mean only a selective few can say they've have a red @ama_racing plate on a 500lb bike."

From his Facebook page, ran a National series and placed, wow! Obviously can ride that beast!

"Well that's a wrap for the 2021 @nhharacing desert racing series. Even though the last round in Lucerene Valley didn't go as plan this weekend, I was still able to capture the View attachment 307863spot for the season.
My goal at the beginning of the series was just to finish every race and I was able to podium all but one round. I even managed to win one.
I feel good about that and could walk away with no regrets. I mean only a selective few can say they've have a red @ama_racing plate on a 500lb bike."

From his Facebook page, ran a National series and placed, wow! Obviously can ride that beast!
Great googelee moogelee! What class is that?

"Lucky to be on the podium for this round of the @nhharacing in Panaca Nevada. Grueling 76 mile race through the silty, sandy, rocky Panaca Nevada desert. Thanks to @ducatiaustin @josh_n3wby
for all that you do to make the dream a reality. My transmission is stuck in 3rd gear by the way...."

His quote from another round, he's a beast! lol

Trying to share a video of a Goldwing offroad, won't let me.

That course would have helped me after not riding for eight months. Too old, rarely ride and out of shape is a bad race combo. I needs an open, flowing trail. I might have even finished. But naturally I missed it. Anyone want the world's finest Dbl Decade bike? Totally refurbished top to bottom, front to back.

I AM NOT ADDING ANOTHER MOTORCYCLE TO MY COLLECTION.

That said, pics of this steed or it doesn’t exist.
Pics are over my pay grade but if you google a stock 01 Honda CR250 you will see my bike. Original plastic still and nothing broken. Total set of new OEM Honda spare plastic to go with it. Clarke 3 gal tank mounted. Moto 3 Reed cage. Certified thirty year + tech replaced the crank, piston and every needed bearing, reed petals, etc 9/19, less than 8 hours since for various reasons, mostly health. I am 76 and bought the bike when 56, it has never been abused and I am known for perfect maintenance. Fresh, never ridden susp revalve by FC and Drew Smith. Lost a thirty year racing/traveling buddy a couple years back and just haven't found a replacement. Wife really discourages me traveling alone long distances for obvious reasons. All the susp/pivot bearings are new also, bike is absolutely ready and worry free. Most regard the 01 as Honda's best 2stk. I have had them all since '86. Haven't made my final decision but close.

Pics are over my pay grade but if you google a stock 01 Honda CR250 you will see my bike. Original plastic still and nothing broken. Total set of new OEM Honda spare plastic to go with it. Clarke 3 gal tank mounted. Moto 3 Reed cage. Certified thirty year + tech replaced the crank, piston and every needed bearing, reed petals, etc 9/19, less than 8 hours since for various reasons, mostly health. I am 76 and bought the bike when 56, it has never been abused and I am known for perfect maintenance. Fresh, never ridden susp revalve by FC and Drew Smith. Lost a thirty year racing/traveling buddy a couple years back and just haven't found a replacement. Wife really discourages me traveling alone long distances for obvious reasons. All the susp/pivot bearings are new also, bike is absolutely ready and worry free. Most regard the 01 as Honda's best 2stk. I have had them all since '86. Haven't made my final decision but close.
Quit trying to sell me on another bike. 😂 Plus, I’ve seen the guys in double decade. No way I could keep up with those loons. My RFS KTM will be old enough to qualify for that class in a few seasons anyway!

I looked it up. Great looking machine, by the way!

Back